GAME-PLAY.RU

Здравствуйте Гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
> Cartier TANK AMERICAINE WATCH,LM W2609156, Cartier TANK AMERICAINE WATCH,LM W260915
caner
post Friday, 28 February 2014, 5:05
Отправлено #1

Новичок

Закачал: нет
Скачал: нет

The Breitling company was founded in 1884 by the original founder – Louis Breitling. Originally, the company produced the pocket watch and the count machines. The company didn’t start to offer the army watches with count second and night view functions until 1914. Breitling crossed the Atlantic Ocean on the plane named “Spirit of St Louis”. Willy, the grandson of Louis, had realized the huge demand for counting the airline and traffic, therefore, he began to produce the exact accessories for the plane. After that, the company gotten its way to make further development by doing business concerning airplane. And even now the Boeing company is still one of Breitling customers.

Соединено: 28 February 2014, 5:05

I love the vintage replica rolex goodies : the old ads, boxes, tags, chronometer papers, pamphlets, booklets, etc…To me, they are as collectible as the watches and when I have a chance, I purchase one even if I don’t have the corresponding model in my collection.

Rolex Datejust 31mm watches

The booklets in particular are great reading: like the old ads, they really illustrate what the idea was when Rolex designed a specific model and what this watch represented at the time. Here are some old leaflets and booklets of my collection…

http://www.luxury4uonline.com/

User posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic